For those interested in seeing the ballot paper which
caused the confusion, it can be viewed at Salon.com.

Can the Florida vote be trusted?
By Salon staff

http://www.salon.com/politics/feature/2000/11/07/results/index.html

As voter complaints mount, Sen. Bob Kerrey calls for a
new election in the Sunshine State.

http://www.mail-archive.com/recoznet2%40paradigm4.com.au/