Well, if they are going to go to "this much trouble" and upgrade their work,
maybe we should talk to them.. What addresses do you have?

for

""Reclaim the Streets (RTS, a popular movement
seeking the liberation of city streets and public spaces
using direct action,""

Jeez, where's Lyndon? (that's the person I was talking about earlier)
He was going to ???? whatever...

And jeez, wish someone could do us a straight synopsis every week,
like a magazine with 300 words? And that we could send out to all
rather than reports... that we cant..

yo

Rr

Policy Office
Music Industry Human Rights Association
http://www.cerbernet.co.uk/mihra
US Satellite http://www.212.net / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
General Email [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mihra was founded during UN50 to advance and protect
creators rights in a cultural market monopolised by the
recording  / publishing Grand Cartel. Mihra's roots are in
music and anti-racism and it has called for a sports boycott
of both Indonesia and Burma for the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games.