It was hearfelt, Tim. ;-)

It is a source of much amazement to me that someone can reach the age of Harradine and still not have formulated and adopted a set of principles to live by. Why, at his age, is he still wrestling with his conscience? Is it because he is still not sure what is right and wrong because he has let his church take the place of his self-development? Why is his 'conscience' still for sale?

Trudy

tim dunlop wrote:

 Trudy Bray wrote: Just once, when Harradine 'wrestles with his conscience', would I
like to see his conscience win!  Funniest, most accurate comment I've read in a long time, Trudy.  Should be added to a dictionary of quotations! Tim