Hi, every one!

Good luck to Karyn for her being on a journey of healing.

There must be a very good reason for her being 'moved' by her discoveries, for better or worse, of what the Aboriginal people went through in this country and their responses.  I hope the process she is going through will ultimately help her understand where she has been and who she is, and realise that it is her own struggle that she needs to win rather than Aboriginal people's.

Let's face it.  "White Australia" is a very harsh society.  It is not just cruel to Aborigines or 'Coloured People' but to their own people, too.  There must be hurts hidden deep in many of their souls.  And, I believe it is vital to address one's own hurts first to be able to help others effectively.

Best wishes

Rie Shiraishi,
Annandale, NSW