Hello everyone,

Thought some of you might be interested in watching this.

Graham Young

G'day

As Pauline Hanson's One Nation web master I am alerting you to the fact that I will be participating in a feature headed "Cyber Hate" on SBS' INSIGHT program.

The program will run tomorrow - Thursday night (20th May) at 8pm and again at 4pm the next day.

When I was approached to be involved in the programme I requested and received a clear direction from INSIGHT's research officer on the direction of the program. From what I have seen so far in the promos SBS are sticking to the line that I took... ie challenging the balance of reporting and questioning the concentration of the media in this country.

The on-line links taken during the interview, and background to their purpose can be seen at:

http://www.gwb.com.au

You will note, if you watch the programme, that my t-shirt and the computer screen promotes this URL - this is a defensive mechanism that I have employed to ensure that the Australian public have access to what was actually discussed during the interview.

Scott Balson