This is from an article in The Age about how cartoonists have
been portraying Meg Lees.
Notice they don't give me any credit for inspiring the Tandberg
cartoon? (the only non-sexist cartoon, apparently) ;-)

Trudy
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

``The cartoon has a life expectancy of about seven
seconds, in fact instantaneous, and the important
thing is to get your message across quickly,'' Leak
says.

``Here was a woman who up until a few months ago
was in a powerless position ... and this little wimp
John Howard ... to me that is the perfect parallel as a
metaphor for it.''

In one recent cartoon, Senator Lees is conspiratorially
leaning over the side of a double bed, hunched over a
mobile phone and (presumably) whispering, ``He
found my GST spot''. A hairy-chested Mr Howard,
hands behind head, smiles next to her. A bra is
draped over the padded bedhead.

Ms Macklin says she has found only one cartoon so
far that resembles a ``level playing field'' scenario.

It is by The Age's cartoonist Ron Tandberg, and
shows Senator Lees and Mr Howard engaged in a
card-game. The novice Senator Lees has four aces,
but Mr Howard comes up with a 10 high.