Hi Glenn,

I understand your point of view and it is a valid one. Here comes the 'but' ;-)
There are many roads to the same goal and with the flood of individual letters
the Dems have been getting, I
think an organised portion will just convince them that there are many different
people opposed to their
GST. Some people are so pressed for time that this is the only way they will
protest and others are not sure
of their writing skills and therefore depend on organised mailings.
Any protest is better than no protest and there is room for all.
It was posted as an option for those who wanted to take advantage of it with no
recommendation either way.

Trudy