Laurie,

I can only post what is online. The Courier-Mail is not online independently but as a
part of the Australian
and I can only get the news. I sometimes scan, or Garry scans, articles from the SMH
because that is the
paper we get in print.
If you get the print edition of the Courier-Mail and you have a scanner, I will be
more than happy to post
those articles you want to be posted.

Trudy