>This is the eGroups.com service.
>
>You have been added to the [EMAIL PROTECTED] group.
>
>Here is a welcome message provided by [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
>
>------------------
>[EMAIL PROTECTED] serves those interested in both the radical
>nature of science as a route to knowledge and the radical critique of the
>social, political and economic roles of science and technology. Our remit
>therefore covers unreasonable uses of science; unreasonable abuses of
>science, and unreasonable alternatives to science. Welcome participants
>include scientists, philosophers, and those involved in social studies of
>science and technology. The topics suggested for debate will include, but
>not be limited to, nuclear power, biological conservation, anthropogenic
>global warming, behavioural genetics, manipulation of the human genome and
>other forms of genetic engineering, the implications of the convergence of
>information technologies for democracy, education, and the global economic
>infrastructure, discovery and development, racism and sexism in science,
>and issues posed by phenomena such as pseudoscience, pseudohistory and
>superstition.
>
>http://www.human-nature.com/reason/index.html
>

>------------------
>
>You can post messages to its members via e-mail at:
>
>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>You can also read and post group messages on the Web:
>
>  http://www.egroups.com/list/radical-science
>
>If you do not want to be a member of this e-group, you can instantly
>remove yourself from the group by simply replying to this message. Use
>the "Reply" function of your e-mail program and send us back a blank
>message.
>
>Please direct any comments or questions about the group to the group
>moderator at:
>
>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>If you have other questions, visit:
>
>  http://www.egroups.com/info/help.html
>
>Welcome!
>
>The eGroups.com Team
>---
>FREE Web-based e-mail groups!
>http://www.egroups.com

>This posting is provided to the individual members of this group without
>permission from the
>copyright owner for purposes  of criticism, comment, scholarship and
>research under the "fair
>use" provisions of the Federal copyright laws and it may not be
>distributed further without
>permission of the copyright owner, except for "fair use."
>
>RecOzNet2 is archived for members @ http://www.mail-archive.com/

Peter Jones
School of Social Work and Community Welfare
James Cook University
Townsville, Queensland, 4811
Australia
PH (07) 4781 5075 Fax (07) 4781 4064
Email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

James Cook University: http://www.jcu.edu.au

School of Social Work and Community Welfare
http://raptor.jcu.edu.au/CW_SW/homepage.html