-----Original Message-----
From: eGroups.com Manager <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 05 July 1999 09:09
Subject: [recoznet2] eGroups.com: You have been added to the
masculinity-lives eGroup.

>This is the eGroups.com service.
>
>You have been added to the [EMAIL PROTECTED] group.
>
>Here is a welcome message provided by [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
>
>------------------
>Males are being discriminated against in all walks western society..They
are being blamed for everything society is or has suffered from.Its time for
a new form of regendering masculinity, one which advocates for the social
issues that affect males in society, we respect all marginalised and
discriminated groups in society for we are part of them and we live the
experiences of blame and judgment about them day by day.  Time for change
Time for male renewal Time for respect and dignity of males is society. The
statistics dont lie only the people that interpret them do lets get back to
reality men need men to help men become men again !! Males for an equal
society.