Forwarded for Bruce Reyburn:

How is this for racial discrimination? The Referendum
materials are not available in the original languages of
Australia.

The  referendum materials are available in all sorts
of foreign languages, and in braille, large print and audio
cassettes to ensure that no-one is disadvantaged!

CALL ON ATSIC FOR AN INJUCTION

The newly elected ATSIC Commissioners should be calling
for an injuction to prevent the referendum going ahead until
surviving First Peoples are provided with an opportunity to
learn about Constutitional changes in their first languages.

This injunction could be called on the grounds of racial
discrimination.

Indigenous people are the Australians who have suffered most
from the 1901 Constitution, and all Australians need to
be satisfied that First Peoples have been provided with
a real opportunity to participate in changes to the Australian
Constitution.

Bruce Reyburn