Trudy wrote:

"The biggest change I've seen is in the Fairfax press. They used to carry a lot of indigenous news
but now do so hardly at all. When they do, it is not posted online and not available to the wider audience.
They have not carried one item about the Stolen Generations case. I can't pinpoint exactly when the change
in policy happened but it was less than a year ago, I think."

Hi Trudy and all,

May be a hint to the situation you mention in Margo Kingston's book about H....n.  She says in that quite explicitly: "...John Howard personally lobbied my editor-in-chief and editor, alleging pro-black bias by myself in particular and the paper in general."

Maybe this explains it in part.

Tim