Does anyone know who is sending these off-topic posts to Recoznet2?
I have tried to get us taken off the list but the people at the address in Denmark
insist we're not
subscribed to their list.
This means that someone is forwarding it and hiding their own address. If it is
someone on this list, would
you please refrain from sending this?
If not, I would love suggestions as to how I can get us taken off.

Trudy