From: flinders ranges environment action
   collective
                                                20/03/00 23:10:41
   Subject: re: Taken away from the story
                                                         post id: 87
   For us here in the Flinders Ranges tonite's story is spookily
   parralelled by our experiences here with the Adnyamathanha
   Native Title Claim. It is saddening to watch mining companies and
   beaurocrats divide and conquer aboriginal communities. We deal
   with a much deadlier mineral for exploration here as the uranium
   industry grows in it's greed in Oz. Aboroginal people allover this
   land are fighting similar battles in often isolated environs, we feel
   the very real need for aboriginal people to share and support
   eachother. We would be extremely happy to hear from the ABC
   who did a great job tonite in exposing the injustices of native
title,
   a long sad history for white colonising culture.