Just loved this one about 'Monsieur Phillippe ', it is  an excellent send off  on Phillip Ruddock.  May  I just say many a true word spoken in jest. .........
          I recently completed my  B.A  Aboriginal  Studies  with a supporting major in Visual Arts. I am now privileged to be working  there part time and have shared the Monsieur Phililippe story with other Indigenous staff members.
Cheers,
Nvda