Not at all, Graham. I think he must have been aware of how his ideas
would be used by those who don't have his people's best interests at
heart and I think he should have headed them off at the pass.
Since he made his speeches, everyone from Paddy McGuinness on has used
them as confirmation of their own ideas when these are diametrically
opposed to what Pearson meant.
It was obvious from the beginning this was going to happen and I think
Pearson should also have been clear about what he didn't mean by what he
had to say.

Trudy