Hi Trudy,
I've been swamped with working/writing, and haven't kept up with net
messages. Just saw this about the Tent Embassy website. I wonder...would you
mind, do you have any time to contact them and offer webspace on my behalf
at www.koori.info

Although I haven't yet had time to activate the website, I purchased the
domain with my last pennies in November. If *any* Indigenous group in this
country wants webspace to publish their contact details, tell of their local
history, current needs, local challenges - www.koori.info is at their
disposal. I didn't know how the heck I was gong to be able to afford to pay
for it to be hosted - I just felt it would be a good asset.

Since then, I've been offered a writing contract and I will be able to
afford to host the website without worrying about personal finances!

Next week I finally get to walk into Centrelink's welfare office and proudly
tell them that I am no longer in need of their assistance! Woohoo! My son is
coming in with me to take a photo of me waving goodbye to Centrelink! I know
it may sound silly to some people, but geez I feel like I'm finally free. No
more investigators coming into my home to "assess" if I'm a fit mum, no more
insinuations that I'm somehow lazy, or bludging on society by accepting
welfare while raising three kids. No more cruel insults from bank managers
if I need to ask for credit. Wow...how could I not pass on my good fortune
by sharing www.koori.info with everyone. It will be my pleasure.

sigh...gotta keep writing - I wanna make a good impression and get it all
done before the deadline. I'll log back on in a few days and catch up.

thanx muchly if you can help out
cheers...
Suze