Welcome to OpenOffice.

It is nice that you are interested in joining our Project. Do you know how our volunteer ship works?

If you want to develop our first challenge is to build OpenOffice. Which is not as easy as it might sound. :(

Try to follow our guide

generic: https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO

system wise: https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO/Step_by_step

If you get stuck or have questions somewhere, please ask! ( prefered List is dev, but you can ask also on recruitment)

We are happy on anyone that tries to get involved and helps to improve OpenOffice.

All the best

Peter