Welcome Chi Zang,

Thanks for your Interest. Have you downloaded and tried to build OpenOffice?

Which distribution do you use?

All the best

Peter

On 9/21/18 8:29 PM, St. wrote:
Hello there,
I am a Linux c/c++ developer. I am willing to contribute some help.
Regards.

Chi Zhang

Keith N. McKenna <keith.mcke...@comcast.net> schrieb am Fr., 21. Sep. 2018,
20:24:

Phil;

First off understand that Apache OpenOffice is an open source project
under the auspices of the Apache Software Foundation. As such we are all
volunteers and there is no company to provide the type of support you
are seemingly looking for; volunteers provide support as there time allows.

Now as to your specific question you have provided no details of how you
would like to contribute. The way forward is very dependent on the
skills you bring. If you are a programmer it would be into the developer
track, writing documentation would be another track, etc.

Please let us know how you would like to contribute and what skills you
bring so that we can better provide you with help. Also subscribing to
this mailing list would greatly enhance the process of communication. To
subscribe send a blank e-mail to
mailto:recruitment-subscr...@openoffice.apache.org, then reply to the
confirmation e-mail you will receive. If you do not see the confirmation
e-mail check your spam folder.

Please reply only to the list address:
mailto:recruitment@openoffice.apache.org and not to my personal e-mail
account.