Hi Fisher Shen & Cortez,

I would like to welcome you to OpenOffice. I put you together for ease.

We prever low overhead.

Workflow goes as follows:
Just upload a patch if you have one. We will review and merge with trunc.
We do accept only APL2 license for trunc.
There is not much conflict. But if you want post on dev the bug ID you are
working on. I am sure you get recommendation on other bugs too. But just do
what you think you can manage.

If you prove that you are moving the project ahead we will consider commiter
rights.

We require that you use TDD approach. So start first with your unit test. We
use Google test framework. For new tests.

I recommend to start with building OpenOffice. Before coding. The build
environment has its own issues.
Questions can be ask here or on dev.

We do not have a hierarchy or leads. Enjoy the freedom.

Hope to read from you soon.

All the best.
Peter