Hi,i am freshman to work on excel file operation.

I am from China, worked about 5years, use python, java, golang on my work.

Usually,I use java-poi lib to get the structure of the excel files(include .xls
.xlsx).
I wonder many details about the files format.
Thanks to your website, I get some documents and have read the introduction
about the biff8, excel-file-format,compound-file and so on.
I am trying to understand deeply about the excel file  and what you are doing .
Hope to recognize you and do somethings.

Thanks.