Hi All,

We will be holding a dev meeting later today. 2PM GMT. Anyone is
welcome to attend, but the primary focus is getting developers talking
about what remains to be done to get 0.5 released. If you would like
help/join the team, please come along to get to know the rest of the
crew. Shortly after 0.5 is released we will hold another meeting and
start some threads to discuss 0.6.

If you think you have found a bug in 0.5 rc1, please check trac, make
sure its not a duplicate, and submit a new ticket. We will be
reviewing all tickets in the meeting, deciding which need to be fixed
before 0.5 is released, and assigning them to team members.

I would like to thank everyone who has downloaded and tested 0.5 rc1.

- Luke