----- Original Message ----
From: Marcel D. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi,

I installed red5 0.6.2 stable, put my  application inside the webapps folder,
changed the build.xml file to reflect the new changes but i cannot build for an
obscure reason. A couple of these errors occur and my app (build for 0.5
version, that works fine) fails to start:

     [java] java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot convert value of type
[org.red5.server.GlobalScope] to required type [org.red5.server.api.IScope] for
property 'par
ent': no matching editors or conversion strategy found

Could anyone point me in the right direction to solve this?

Best regards Marcel