Let me elaborate, here is packet flow from client to server

1) Handshake from client
2) createStream from client
3) publishStream from client
4) Audio data starts flowing from client
5) after around 280 packets (its random between 270-300 but on average 280)
6) client stops sending more audio packet
7) Handshake from client (client side port number has changed)
8) createStream from client and cycle repeats

Infact, client literally restarts the connection as I can see that
client side port number is changing whenever new handshake starts.

I am trying on local LAN so network is not an issue.

Any idea?

Thanks
Jim