Nope. If your need to keep your flash clients up to date with some
knowlege you use a sharedObject for that particular scope.
Scope and client attributes are a mechanism to store scope level and
client level info. Keep in mind that your Application extending the
ApplicationAdapter gets to handle _everything_ ( every scope and every
client ). So then how would you store a variable related to scope x as a
Application level property if not in a scope attribute?

cosmin