ran under Gary Bailey's chairmanship for over ten years will be
relaunched (with Gary again in the Chairman's seat) in time for the
start of the 2003/4 season and you will find details in due course on
our website at www.manutd.co.za

MUFC SC (SA) will operate as it did before, as a non-profit making
organisation, with branches in Durban, Port Elizabeth, Cape Town and
Johannesburg.

A few years ago, when the money men at Manchester United sold us out to
commercial interest, I wrote to this list and vented my anger.  The
result was intervention from Shareholders United in the form of Michael
Crick who saw to it that our involvement continued.  Michael knows he
has my eternal gratitude and I will email him with this news.  This is
something we always knew was going to happen.  A supporters club should
be run by the fans for the fans. It cannot be seen as a commercial
venture.

Ethel

ETHEL SLEITH
Secretary
Manchester United Supporters Club of Southern Africa
Johannesburg Branch
Tel/Fax : (011) 826-2181
InfoLine : (011) 826-5605
email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]