Nicky Butt insists that Manchester United will not miss David Beckham one
bit.

The Premiership champions beat Celtic 4-0 in their first game since selling
the England skipper to Real Madrid for £25million.

They have failed to replace him with the likes of Ronaldinho and Damien Duff
 but Butt believes it will be business as usual at Old Trafford - because
they have seen better players than Beckham leave before.

"Bigger names have in the past and will leave in the future," he said. "But
the spirit will stay in the team because we still have a big group of
players here who remain the heartbeat of the side.

"Not just me, Paul Scholes, Ryan Giggs, and the Nevilles - but Roy Keane,
who has been here 10 years and Ole Solskjaer who has been here seven.

"David is a good friend and I still speak to him - but it is no different to
when Eric Cantona or Bryan Robson left.

"Manchester United will move on, as we have in the past. Inside the club we have
ALREADY moved on."

Buy Toner for Your Printer or Fax at LaserTonerSuperstore.com-Save 55%!
We have your brand: HP, IBM, Canon, Xerox, Apple and many more for less!
http://www.LaserTonerSuperstore.com
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YmQqWC/qicGAA/ySSFAA/tsUolB/TM