As odious as Ned Kelly is as a man, I just want to raise the subject of
betrayal of trust.

It doesn't matter to me if you are a butler, head of security or a lover,
unless the person(s) who employed you committed murder, plotted to blow up
the Twin Towers or supported City, your employment and your salary bought
your silence/trust. That's one of the reasons they employed you.

In business there are confidentiality clauses (Hello Peter). In affairs such
intimacy should bring its own rewards.

I get sick and tired of reading in the Sunday Papers all these revealing
stories. OK, you could say don't read the Sunday papers if it makes you so
mad, but hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil is not the solution.

We all have our own morality. I've been faithful to Manchester United since
before I was born but even I have seen Leyton Orient and Ilford (when they
were alive) play at home.

Ned Kelly was handsomely paid, even if he himself is ugly. As a former SAS
man surely he more than anyone should abide by the rule of silence. For me
this makes his revelations, whether true or exaggerated, even more
appalling.

As for the revelations themselves. Well, that's a debate in itself.

Dave Blatt

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/tsUolB/TM