on 12/11/03 1:50 pm, [EMAIL PROTECTED] at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> and some of you will know I've had my own run in with him, but we have a
> chance to ask Ned Kelly some questions. If anyone has any (sadly why are you a
> twat is not one we can ask), can they let me know asap, Barney

Disregarding the contents of the book for one moment, one of the aspects I
find most distasteful is that your previous career was in the SAS. Surely
one of the fundermental things you are taught is not to break the code of
silence. Therefore how could you of all people produce such 'National
Enquirer' type revelations.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/tsUolB/TM