Manchester United are close to signing teenage Chinese striker Dong Fanzhou
according to Sir Alex Ferguson.
The 18-year-old had a trial at Old Trafford in September and is currently
playing for Dalian Shide in his native country.
Ferguson confirmed in the US press: "We're signing a Chinese boy, hopefully
in the next few weeks."
Dong's club manager Lin Lefeng added: "What United have offered is not meant
to be disclosed, but I can assure you that it is more than a million
[pounds] we are talking about here."
Signing Dong would of course give United added appeal to the millions of Chinese
television viewers who follow Premiership football.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/tsUolB/TM