Thank you for your response. However do I need to write xml to support
it?
would it work in reddot mode or only in publishing? and would the user
be prompted to download to excel when he would try to export?
I have created xml varience of the template however when i'm trying to
use it in reddot it outputs as a regular page.
Is it possible to provide a samle code?

Thank you.