Thanks for the reply.

Do you mean the "Insert file link" button when I click "edit link" in
text editor? This is the option I´ve tried, and should work(?) if I
get this right:

"Click to select a file from an Asset Manager folder as reference
target. You can choose a file from your local computer, or from a
folder on the RedDot Content Server."

Im not sure what text editor I´m using but it should be the default
provided by RedDot.