Hmm, I don't know if there's a fix for this at all: RedDot always
attaches new items in lists and containers at the top while Navigation
Manager always sorts it top down.
The only way to fix this would be the use of RQL. But there's no "page
created" event, where you can attach your RQL script to. So I think
this would be quite tricky. We hat this issue quite often but no
solution sofar.

So I really would appreciate any hint on that matter. ;)