Hi All,

Is there anyway to keep database value in the session at runtime?

I kept user name in the session and want to keep the user_id also in
the session which is present in the database. I'm using below dynament
query to get the value from database and want to keep this value in
the session.

<rde-dm:rdb mode="query" alias="SQL" sql="select user_id from users
where user_name='[#session:username#]'" tag="notag"/>"/>

I'm able to do this with form submission as I can pass this value as a
parameter, but, I want to do this while the page is loading.

Thanks