Hi,

In a LiveServer page rendered using the "xchg" weblet, dynament code
is replaced by well-formed XML, and anything that isn't dynament code
is wrapped in <rde-html-section>CDATA</rde-html-section>.

Is there a simple way I can type well-formed XML into my LiveServer
page so that it isn't wrapped as CDATA, therefore it is available for
reference by the XSL transformation? Perhaps there is some kind of
"null" dynament which outputs its body? An obscure variant of the
attribute dynament perhaps?

e.g. I want to write

p>

   <lookup>
     <key>aaa</key>
     <value>This stuff gets passed to the XSL transformation as XML</
value>
   </lookup>

   <rde-dm:attribute ......./>