Hi
I have a list of admission events that are living in a RD list:

http://www.simmons.edu/gslis/beta/admission/events/

These events are sorted by a "Date" element that is just a formatted
standard field. I was asked to see if it was possible for these events
to automatically expire from the list when the date passes. Is that
possible?

I know there is a place for setting the Linking/Appearance Schedule
where users can choose a date for a page to be removed from a list,
but I have a couple problems with that.

1. If someone forgets to set this, an event won't be removed.

2. These events are shared on other lists via Keywords. If they're
removed from this list, they still are on the other lists - so users
would have to set a removal date for each list, which is a pain.

My solution is by creating a "Delete" button on each event that allows
the users to actually delete the event, which removes it from all
lists. I'm hoping to find another solution, and was hoping maybe some
of you had some ideas.

Thanks,

-mike