From: red...@oshyn.com [mailto:red...@oshyn.com] On Behalf Of Rob
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 9:46 AM
To: Christian Burne
Cc: jcallaha...@cox.net
Subject: [reddot] Need Advice

I work in a Marketing Communications company that is bidding on revising a
small portion of a multi-site corporate account.  The CMS now in use is Red
Dot.
1. Since the time line is very tight, does it make sense to stay with Red
Dot?
2. Is there any CMS system that will transparently interface with Red Dot?
3. If Red Dot is the answer,where can I find a freelance programmer?

Thanks,

Rob