Hi Mike,

If this was a one-off, I would do this with a couple of fairly hefty
SQL queries - but this is not for the faint of heart as the databases
are not documented. WARNING: Don't change things directly in the
database - you will break it and Open Text won't help you fix it.
Depending on exactly what kind of elements you are using you could be
up for some lumpy info though (flat text, rich text, images don't fit
well into Excel cells).

I'm not willing to post the SQL but if you contact me directly I can
help you out.

HTH.

Regards,
Richard Hauer