From: RedDot-CMS-Users@googlegroups.com
[mailto:reddot-cms-us...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of dmackerman
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2009 10:11 AM
To: RedDot CMS Users
Subject: Re: Why do you use RedDot?

I'd also like to note that I am a designer by trade, and working with
RedDot is a nightmare. The definition of a content management system
is just that, it manages the content. It shouldn't get in my way AT
ALL in regards to the design.

I want this to become an open-ended discussion about why you/group/
company chose to use RedDot.