Hi D,

We've installed v10 on 2 clustered servers using Oracle RAC as a
database and it's been fairly smooth sailing so far. No installation
probs at all. We encountered a bug with CSS not displaying which I
posted about earlier but we've got a workaround that we're happy with
until OpenText fix the problem.

Performance on Oracle is a massive improvement over v9 which had
significant problems that OpenText support couldn't resolve. Usability
overall is much better too - we'll definitely move to 10 (from 7.5)
once we've tested it a little more. We have Ephox working in v10, but
the RadEditor looks just as good so we may switch.

The only other issue I've seen is some UI rendering bugs in Mac Safari
in the floating right menus within reddot mode. Not a problem in
Windows with IE and easily avoided on Macs by switching to Firefox.

Cheers

Tim