That's what I found as well, but I couldn't find anything going as far
as saying you can't - it just didn't give instructions on how.
I'll take that as a "you can't".
I'd be interested in the "why"
Might just be that when the structural workflow feature was added,
they didn't bother to implement an inherit feature...