@DTMOW

We have imported pages with keywords and Kim is quite right - the
keywords and categories have to be setup first.  There is no way to
import all the categories and keywords at this time.  Best thing will
be to use Excel to open the XML file and grab a disinct list of
keywords.  You might have to fiddle a bit with delimiters to get it to
work (we couldn't find a consistently successful mode for some
reason).  We ended up testing with a single row till we got a model
that worked.

Honestly though importing from XML, CSV and Excel files was seriously
unreliable - we often ad issues at the 100 row mark.  We ended up
going to database tables, as it was relatively easy to import our
files into SQL server, which ran like a dream - 1500 rows in one shot
at 5 times the speed!

@Tim

The images won't link up - you just can't do it.  We ended up using
post processing after the import to re-connect everything.  We had a
lot of items so we went directly to the database, but you could do it
via RQL if you were committed enough.

HTH.

Regards,
Richard Hauer