Hi guys,

Thanks for the responses, I also contacted support at the same time
and they have suggested the sturctural workflow route as well, which I
think may be ok for this project, but not for many others (no moving
of pages around in the project, only page deletions so far, as the
structure is seperated from the published structure).  However I think
I may come up against some of the limitations of the structural
workflow at the same time, sending to a different language varient is
not supported for one.  So there may need to be some custom script
after all, I was hoping to avoid it.  So Stefan, your idea may be best
after all, I will see what my project manager is happest with.

Cheers

Rich