We have discovered that the pagebuilder has a bug with LiveServer
Constraint placeholders, in that you can't put one into the template
because there is some dubious late-bound code that was automatically
upgraded by Visual Studio from VB to VB.Net, badly, and now doesn't
render.  The late-boundness means the code compiles but goes to
exception at run-time.  Awesome!

The element can exist on the template but it's rendered useless by the
bug as you can't include it in the output.

We have an open ticket with OT - they have told us to wait for v11
(but will probably fix it sooner once people start to complain).

HTH.

Regards,
Richard Hauer
5 Limes Pty Limited