Our next attempt has been to specify the MIME type in the XSL
transformation:

<xsl:output method="text" media-type="text/csv" ... />

However when viewing the page in Firefox, the MIME type is still text/
html, so that doesn't appear to be working.

We're using the default WebLet, xchg.

Any more ideas?

Jonathan