From: reddot-cms-users@googlegroups.com
[mailto:reddot-cms-us...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of manikandan rajuiyer
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2010 1:35 PM
To: RedDot CMS Users
Subject: Re: Working with reddot for arabic language variants

Hi chris,

Thanks for your valuable information.

i have one more doubt. if the regional language settings in windows
control panel is set to Arabic then the cursor will move from right to
left in the text boxes. am i correct?

The content for the site will be updated by the administrators from
UAE. So when they access the reddot CMS URL,i hope that  the cursor
direction will be from right to left.

is it needed to set the right to left text direction in red dot CMS
for arabic language sites?. Actually I am working from india. i dont
have idea about Arabic language and how the windows will behave if the
language locale is Arabic.

Regards
Manikandan

On Apr 5, 6:57 pm, Chris Nixon <cni...@uark.edu> wrote:
> The RTL setting in RD only affects the flow in the text editor (that I know
> of).
>
> For your published pages you need to use css,
>
> div
chris> {