Hi All,

This one is a heads-up for anyone using multiple CMS environments. It's been
confirmed in our team by multiple occurrences to multiple people so I'm
confident it's not a one-off.

My scenario was as follows. Internet Explorer, with a project on DEV open in
one tab and the same project on PROD open in the second tab.

I performed a disconnect action on a list in the DEV project, it appeared to
be successful. I carried on with my work. Some time later, I was made aware
that some pages had disappeared in the PROD project. They were found and
reconnected. I later back-tracked through the DEV project and found that of
all the actions I had carried out in the project, one list placeholder still
had pages connected. The same list placeholder that lost it's pages on PROD.

As I said, this has happened multiple times now though it seems difficult to
reproduce and doesn't happen every time. It's as if the browser sessions are
getting muddled up occasionally. But it's happened enough now that we will
only have one CMS session open per browser window.

Something to consider.

Cheers,

Gavin