Hi Arsalan,

We have emails working from v9, but have never experienced an issue
with it, so have never had to find the logs, however the only time we
have not had emails was when the user didn't have an address in their
Red Dot profile, it has to be added manually in our system, so some
got forgot/missed.  We don't use the default virtual SMTP server, we
just pointed it at one of our internal mail servers.  Also we have had
to go to the common logs to get the GUID of the email address when
setting up user defined RQL jobs to publish and send emails.  Dont
know if any of that will help, but the common logs have always proved
useful to me, at something like C:\Program Files\RedDot\CMS\ASP\LOG
\Common

Rich