Hi Craig,

I'd check you're application pools to make sure that there is not
crossover between the different cms folders/applications e.g. Telerik
runs at .net 2 where the Navman runs at version 1.1. I'd also check to
see if the navigation manager applications are working. Also check
your system logs for any application pool errors.

I ran in to a similar problem where cms appeared to be working but the
telerik editor was just blank

 - Morgan