You mean apart working with me at Deloitte? (ok, seriously, we gotta
stop this...)

But I think there are in fact a bunch of really good companies to work
with here in Australia.
Ten Digital, I have yet to meet with Mr. B, have heard lots of good
things.
StoneBridge, met with the CEO, he knows where he wants to go and is
setting up a great team
5Limes, Richard is just the .NET Overlord and amazes me with his
insight into Rendertags and completely unrelated reverse engineering
skills ;)
Deloitte..

Bottom line is: Come to the land Down Under (or if you are already
here just stay here.. you are doing it right!)
Oh and don't forget to apply for a job Deloitte ...

Ok, seriously, I'm outta here..